1.4 Our Website hosting services are provided by Shopify International Ltd in Ireland. Mobile applications may be hosted by us or by other companies.
2. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
We also collect Personal Data when you interact with us on the Website, by telephone, on the Platforms and/or on social media, in our stores and/or at our authorized resellers.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE US
We collect your Personal Data to:
- Process your questions and requests and provide you with the information you have requested, including information about us or our products and services (including after-sales);
- Process purchases and orders in progress;
- Communicate to you our special offers and/or those of our business partners, our invitations to events, services or business partners, unless you have made your disagreement known;
- Analyze how visitors use our Platforms, the pages visited, and how they make their purchases, in order to improve our offers and products;
- Conduct market research on the products and services we provide to our customers, in order to improve the quality of our services and products as well as our Platforms;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited and/or illegal activities and maintain the security of our Website and Platforms;
- Perform checks on the Personal Data collected, and in particular on the identity or contact details or your financial and banking information, the use of our services, etc.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
4.1 DEFINITION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or device that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. Cookies store information about your visits to the platforms you connect to. In particular, they capture usage information, such as the date and time of your visit, the IP address of your device and the operating system used.
Cookies can also provide information on the website from which you connected to our Website, the products or services you are looking for on our Platforms, which you select in your shopping cart and the purchases you have made on our Platforms.
4.2 TYPES OF COOKIES USED
There are 2 types of cookies:
- First-party cookies, i.e. those created by TELLUS and qi can only be read by us. They are used to recognize you from the IP address of your computer or mobile device each time you connect to our Platforms.
- External cookies, i.e. those generated by third parties that we use for the services integrated into our sites. They can be used, for example, to measure the audience, improve the relevance of our content and target, where appropriate, the most relevant advertisements.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. They can thus last for the duration of your visit and will be automatically deleted once you close your browser (session cookies) or be kept over visits (persistent cookies) which will survive after closing your browser, except that you would configure your computer to delete them.
4.3 MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES - CONSENT
4.4 COOKIES USED BY TELLUS
Tellus uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to allow you to use the services on our Website and to guarantee you the use of some of its functionalities and/or access to secure connection areas.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of the Website. Their purpose is to optimize the visitor experience by recognizing them upon login and selecting their saved preferences.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platforms. The information collected is general and not individualized. They include the number of visitors to our Platforms as well as those from which they were redirected to our Platforms, but also the pages visited on our premises.
- Advertising cookies: As the name suggests these cookies are intended to provide you with advertisements that are more relevant and focused on your interests and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotions. They are usually shared with other organizations, such as advertisers.
5. CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is only kept for the time strictly necessary for our purposes, and in particular to protect us in the event of a dispute (for example, information relating to a contract with you will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and until ten years after its end). After this period, they will be deleted or, in some cases, made anonymous.
In the event of a request from you to stop sending direct marketing communications, we will keep a record of your request and your contact details to ensure that your request is complied with.
You can revoke the consent you have given us at any time by contacting us in the manner provided on the Website (“Contact Us” section).
The security of your Personal Data is a major concern for TELLUS. Although we are unable to guarantee absolute security on the Personal Data that we collect, we will make our best efforts and put in place the necessary measures so that your Personal Data cannot be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
However, it remains your responsibility, when you need to access certain features of our Platforms, to choose sufficiently strong identifiers and/or passwords and to keep them confidential. We invite you not to use passwords already used on other sites and not to communicate it to third parties.
7. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask TELLUS:
- access to your Personal Data held by us.
- to correct any inaccuracies and/or update any obsolete Personal Data.
- the deletion of your Personal Data or a restriction on their use, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that we will no longer be able to continue processing your data based on this consent in the future, it being specified that any data processing based on another legal basis remains possible;
- to unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by sending an email to the address listed in the “Contact Us” section of our Website.
If you have any doubts about how we use your information, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve your issue.